Thursday, May 27, 2010

Captain Jack and His Lady Friend

Chantry and I went to an elementary school tonight to attend a pirate themed literacy night. Since Chantry does such a good impression of Captain Jack Sparrow he was asked to come and read a book and talk to the kids. He asked me to come along and dress up with him. It was really fun to see how excited the children were and to make reading fun. Here are some pictures we took right after ( I forgot to take my camera to the school).




4 comments:

  1. cute! i bet they loved it :) your hair is cute too- i'm so itching to cut mine since it's getting warm out (and it's all FALLING out from stupid post prego hormones)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have stopped trying to even grow mine out because it never works and I just end up cutting it anyways. I really like it short too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVEEEEE your hair, it is soo cute! Your pics are super cute too, looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete