My best friend Amy is having a baby girl in July and I wanted to make a quilt for her. I am learning how to sew right now so I picked an easy tied quilt and then I sewed the edges. It turned out pretty well for my first quilt.
Darling!! I just barely finished my first quilts ever too. I followed along a step by step tutorial at obsessivelystitching.blogspot.com. It was really quite easy and way fun. The last thing I remember sewing before this was probably in jr. high, so even if you are just learning it is manageable.
We met through friends at Weber State and were married almost a year later. We both graduated from Weber State. Briana got a degree in Family Studies and Chantry in Design Graphics and Engineering Technology. We had a sweet little boy named Ethan and love being parents!
Very cute!!
ReplyDeleteDarling!! I just barely finished my first quilts ever too. I followed along a step by step tutorial at obsessivelystitching.blogspot.com. It was really quite easy and way fun. The last thing I remember sewing before this was probably in jr. high, so even if you are just learning it is manageable.
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute and crafty!! It was good seeing you guys on the fourth!! Hopefully having the blogs will help us stay in contact better!!
ReplyDelete