For vacation this year we went with Chantry's family to Yellowstone. It was so pretty and so much fun. We were supposed to go for five days but my Aunt passed away right before so we could only go for three. It was still a nice trip. There is just something about the beauty of nature that brings me peace. We stayed in a cute little cabin in Island Park. Our Cute Niece Ellie
Yellow stone looked like a bunch of fun! I haven't been for a long time! And I love the Halloween pictures! I didn't recognize you guys at all! :) You did a great job at dressing up!
We met through friends at Weber State and were married almost a year later. We both graduated from Weber State. Briana got a degree in Family Studies and Chantry in Design Graphics and Engineering Technology. We had a sweet little boy named Ethan and love being parents!
How nice it is to get a break from life and all it brings, even if it was just a short one.
ReplyDeleteAnd I just love your hair! Seriously I'm thinking of doing mine just like it now.
I lOvE Yellowstone! It was probably a really nice time to go- cold, but nice! Glad you were able to get a vacation!
ReplyDeleteYellow stone looked like a bunch of fun! I haven't been for a long time! And I love the Halloween pictures! I didn't recognize you guys at all! :) You did a great job at dressing up!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amanda! I really have fun with my hair!
ReplyDeleteThanks Heidi! We love to dress up for Halloween and these are our best costumes so far!