I am now 38 weeks pregnant! Sometimes I wonder where the time went. It just seemed to fly right by. I am getting uncomfortable but still am doing well. We went to the doctor last week and nothing has started yet, so we are patiently waiting. I am a little nervous about the next part so I am really okay with waiting a few more days. I really want to go into labor on my own so we will see what happens. I just can't believe I am almost done. It has been crazy but I love to feel this sweet baby move inside of me! I am thinking these pictures will be the last we take while I am pregnant but we will see.
Festival Choir Concert
2 years ago




I am so excited for you both to have your precious little boy. I can't wait to see the pictures. I hope you don't mind that got your blog address from facebook. Our blog is sagez.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out. Good luck and I can't wait to see the pics.
ReplyDeleteoh you are so adorable! I hope everything goes well, and am anxiously waiting to see what happens and to see the little dude... who is coming soon.
ReplyDeleteI saw this and thought of you two.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.reallifecomics.com/archive/110816.html