This time of year is always a time of reflection and change for me. For the new year I (Briana) have decided to make some new year goals. I don't really like to use the word resolutions because it seems people use the word for something that they don't intend to do. I prefer to use the word goal so I am more likely to do it. Some of the things that I would like to do this year are: get in better shape, do more scripture study, go to the temple at least once a month with the hubby, keep in better touch with friends, and learn how to sew. This list seems a little bit daunting to me. I struggle with confidence in myself so setting goals and accomplishing them is hard for me. Luckily for me I have a wonderful husband who always believes in and encourages me. This year is going to be a good one for goals and I am excited to see what happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment