Monday, March 1, 2010

EA Sports Active...oh how I love thee

We have recently found a new workout on the Wii system that we absolutely love. It is called EA Sports Active Personal Trainer. We had originally wanted to get Wii fit but it is so expensive and sometimes it feels like I am not really getting a workout. We researched other workout systems and sports active was moderate in price and seemed to really offer good workouts. So, out we went and got the game. It comes with a leg strap ( for the nunchuck to go when you are doing squats, running, walking, lunges, and some sports) and a resistance band. The fun thing about this is you can buy another pack to go with it and work out with your spouse.

We started last Thursday and I can honestly say that it gives you an excellent workout. I was so sore for a couple of days. It has a trainer that shows you how to properly do all of the moves and it provides a profile to help meet your goals. It does cardio along with toning and strenghtening. We absolutely love this new workout and have a great time working out together. Hopefully it will help me reach my goals for weightloss this year. Swimsuit weather here I come! Public pools I am not so sure about because they are kind of nasty....

1 comment:

  1. We've been researching some new work out programs... I'll have to look into this! (although we don't have a Wii yet- I'm trying to talk David into it!)

    ReplyDelete