I have a new project! I love new projects but I always start them with anxiety. I wonder if I can really do this and if they will turn out okay. For those of you who don't know, I do flower crafts and have done several weddings with my mother-in-law. Chantry's step cousin is getting married and asked us to do ALL of the flowers for the wedding. This is something that we have not done before. We have done centerpieces and flower arrangements and one bouquet but never all of them. It is a really big project. We are doing the centerpieces, all of the bouquets, extra flower arrangements around the tables, flowers for the arch, boutonnieres, and the hanging arrangements that go down the aisle. It is not that it is a big project that worries me. It is the fact that my sister-in-law is pregnant and due with her first child three weeks before this wedding. My mother-in-law is going to be FULLY preoccupied with helping her so I told her to let me do more this time then I have before. Hence, the extra anxiety. This week I am going to start on the boutonnieres, bows, and bouquets. I have never done boutonnieres and bouquets before so I am really excited but nervous. I love helping with weddings. They are such a special day and I love to help. So a'craftin I will go this week. Wish me luck!
good luck! i don't have the patience to craft that much!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! When's the wedding?
ReplyDeleteThanks! The wedding is in about eight weeks. That isn't too bad except Chelsey is going to have her baby early because the head is measuring three weeks ahead of schedule so Irene is going to have less time than planned. Ugh.
ReplyDelete