Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Underwear Brothers

I heard the funniest story the other day of something that happened at a family members house. I will change to names to protect the "underwear brothers" as they are now called. We will just call one, little boy, and the other big daddy. If you are a visual person and need to see this, picture big daddy as Kevin from the Office and little boy as that short kid from The Middle.

Little boy loves to come and stay over the weekend at big daddy's house. They play video games, watch movies, and laugh all night long. Well on one of these nights big daddy got little boy laughing so hard that the unthinkable happened. He peed his pants. This was the only pair of underwear little boy had brought so it was quite the dilemma. So little boy and big daddy put their heads together and decided what to do. They took the underwear to a sink and rinsed them out ( or so we hope, no one really know for sure). Then they decided to put the dirty underwear on the space heater in big daddy's room to dry off (gross, I know). They then fell asleep. A little while later big daddy's daddy was upstairs and smelled something funny and burning. He went down to big daddy's room to investigate. There he found a pair of little boys underwear burning on the space heater. He woke up little boy and big daddy to ask what was going on. They told him the story and then he asked the question we were all thinking. If little boy's underwear was burning on the heater then whose underwear was he wearing? Big daddy loaned him a pair (hopefully clean, no one knows about that for sure either). I feel I must explain the height and weight of these two. Little boy is about 4'2" and about 54 pounds. Big daddy is about 5'6" and 280 pounds. I guess it was quite a sight to behold seeing little boy wearing big daddy's underwear. Apparently, he had tied the top off with a pair of shoelaces. After he got done laughing, big daddy's daddy took little boy to the store and bought him some underwear. It was now time for little boy to go home so he was told he could take the new underwear home. His response, " I think maybe I should keep a couple pair here for the next time I come over, just in case."

When these two get together it is always an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit curious to know who the brothers are... not that I know anyone in the family, but still.

    ReplyDelete